The cardiology practice of René Maire, MD, will be continued by Männedorf Hospital. Irina Kutajeva, a specialist in internal medicine and cardiology, has been managing the practice since August 22, 2022. She has been working as a cardiologist in various clinics and hospitals for about twenty years.
- Cardiology consultation with anamnesis and physical examination
- Resting and exercise ECG (ergometry)
- Heart ultrasound (echocardiography)
- Blood sampling with laboratory analysis, point-of-care laboratory
- Pacemaker and ICD/CRT controls of all manufacturers (in cooperation with Männedorf Hospital)
- 24-/48h ECG
- 24 hours blood pressure examination