Tel. +41 44 922 35 77
Fax +41 44 922 25 05
We will provide you with comprehensive advice, explain the surgical options and explain any possible risks.
Gastric bypass surgery
Laparoscopic gastric bypass surgery is performed using the so-called keyhole technique and is extremely low-complication and gentle surgical method.
Tube stomach surgery
This is the classic stomach reduction surgery. It is also performed laparoscopically and is an effective alternative to gastric bypass surgery.
If weight loss as a result of bariatric surgery at another hospital is not satisfactory, or if other problems arise, we are always available for a second opinion.
Certified center of excellence for bariatric surgery
These quality characteristics distinguish a center of excellence:
- Minimum number of cases: at least 200 bariatric procedures per year
- Data collection: Seamless and good quality data collection before and after bariatric interventions, as well as evaluation of the data and derived improvement measures.
- Surgical skills: Several years of experience and high competence of the surgeons
- Training and continuing education: student teaching and continuing education of residents
- Continuing education: Regular continuing education of the responsible specialists
- Research: research activity and publication of scientific articles.