Even if an accident or ailment suddenly becomes part of your life, you will receive the best possible treatment from us. It includes the careful clarification of symptoms and treatment of older people - specifically adapted to this stage of life.
Your well-being is important to us
« I am grateful to everyone who accompanied me in such a kind and caring manner after my accident. »
Common complaints of old age
- Severe respiratory infections (e.g. pneumonia) or acute exacerbation of chronic respiratory diseases
- Metabolic disorders and disturbances in fluid and electrolyte balance
- Stroke and its consequences
- Vertigo Fall Syndrome
- Deterioration of the nervous system (e.g. Parkinson's disease)
- Severe infection of the urinary organs
General age-related health problems
- A tendency to fall over
- Reduced physical resilience
- Frailty and immobility
- Memory impairment, disorientation, confusion, depression and anxiety.
- Malnutrition and undernourishment
- Visual and hearing impairments
We are here for you
Our well-coordinated team of doctors, nurses and other specialists have a wide range of experience. They will accompany you individually from admission to a jointly planned discharge. We attach great importance to the involvement of your relatives and the social environment.
Experienced in working in retirement and nursing homes
Thanks to our cooperation with the Loogarten Foundation, the retirement and nursing center in Esslingen, we know the issues and challenges of homes and nursing institutions from our own experience. Our acute geriatricians work there - in addition to their work in the hospital - as physicians.